From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines.
- walt whitman
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Ouch.
According to recent polls, 3 out of 5 toes feel that our dining room table is unnecessary.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm suspect of polls--is it slanted to the toes on the left foot or on the right? Unless you're dealing with toes that are independent...hmm...I can't wait for Christmas ads to start flooding the airwaves...
The polled toes in question were mine, and apparently took that stance after being stubbed repeatedly on our dining room table, (they insist) through no fault of their own. :)
5 comments:
I'm suspect of polls--is it slanted to the toes on the left foot or on the right? Unless you're dealing with toes that are independent...hmm...I can't wait for Christmas ads to start flooding the airwaves...
I'm curious to know more and it sounds painful.
The polled toes in question were mine, and apparently took that stance after being stubbed repeatedly on our dining room table, (they insist) through no fault of their own.
:)
Your toes should have limit contact with Daniel or you find the table suspended from the ceiling on a retractable system. On second thought ...
The last few comments I have left have not been approved by the blog author. ?
Post a Comment