From this hour I ordain myself loos'd of limits and imaginary lines.
- walt whitman
Monday, September 08, 2008
MISSING
Have You Seen This White Puppy?
We have one very sad little girl who would like to know.
:(
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you find it that is very sad!!! I still have my puppy from when I was little, Ellie and Isaiah play with it now, but he travels around the house. Hope you find yours soon.
thanks. no luck searching today, but rain hindered our efforts. maybe tomorrow.
:)
mom, that's so weird: i was wondering how that could have happened as i approved your comment along with these two others.. and then POOF! it was gone! vanished..maybe your comments are being sucked into an alternate universe. if you see white pupy there, let me know. ;)
3 comments:
I hope you find it that is very sad!!! I still have my puppy from when I was little, Ellie and Isaiah play with it now, but he travels around the house. Hope you find yours soon.
Sorry. I will keep my eyes open for white puppy.
thanks. no luck searching today, but rain hindered our efforts. maybe tomorrow.
:)
mom, that's so weird: i was wondering how that could have happened as i approved your comment along with these two others..
and then POOF! it was gone!
vanished..maybe your comments are being sucked into an alternate universe.
if you see white pupy there, let me know.
;)
Post a Comment