Thursday, December 21, 2006

No Foolin', Boss.

Check out what's happening soon in Holland.
www.tictockstudios.com

The governor is about to sign a bill giving major tax incentives to filmmakers. I'd like to give her a hug.


Only four days till Christmas :) . Our house is cozy, traditions are developing, and I only have a few presents left to buy.
The Christmas tree that the girls decorated themselves is casting a golden glow against their chalkboard wall, illuminating oddly shaped creatures and undecipherable messages.
Both girls are in their beds, supposed to be taking a brief nap before I load us all into the car for the trek across town to work.
Listen - from their room? Silence. Rich, rare..silence. A peaceful hush.
And that, friends, is my Christmas miracle.
:)
Ooh,wait - And coffee. Good strong coffee, big coffee before work. I can have two Christmas miracles in one day, can't I?

4 comments:

mar-mar said...

after christmas...tuesday sounds good, but i have to back in the evening (6ish) but during the day should be fine...tried calling but the line is busy...my cell phone died and i left the charger at school, so i can only be reached with the home number
love you and missing you

mar-mar said...

TWO dead mice later...only the sticky traps worked, and they were able to eat the candy off of the snapping traps without setting them off...but thankfully no mice while i was driving...mom found them this morning..

mar-mar said...

ok...so we actually didn't set the snapping traps right...i think the fact that it took both of us shows that we made the trap a little too safe, becasue nothing, not even throwing them to the ground makes them go off.

learner said...

Hey Katie
I don't know how I came across your blog but I did!! I haven't talked to anyone from much since my last summer there. Anyway just thought I would say hi
Krissi