Late last night one of my favorite people and I sat talking over coffee. We both had rough days and didn't need to say much to make ourselves understood.
"Sh*tty.", she said from across the table.
"Sh*tty.", I said from behind my coffee cup.
Once we had that established, laughter and easier conversation followed.
Today, by the way, is starting out much better. An email from another treasured person challenging me to refocus and keep going..a phone call from yet another person I love, wading through rich conversation about God and family..
I'm grateful for the people dear to me today, even as I look around and see almost all of them struggling.
Please pray for my Grandpa, who is in the hospital again, and for my Grandma, who is exhausted.
She deserves so much, and has such an unbelievable story.. that can't begin to fit in this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment