:) miracles..however small..I'll take 'em:
Today I got a phone call from an agency in GR, wanting to interview me for their talent pool..
Today I got a call from one of the 437 places I've applied recently, and I will be interviewing there on Sunday afternoon..
big ones are good, too:
Tonight I am alive. You are, too. Which means we still have time to face our mistakes, learn from people who are not like us, and get current with the people we love and the One who lets us be here. It means we're still becoming.
I know this, and I am grateful for the generosity of God, which transcends our circumstances...but I am finite, and can't seem to turn off the confusion and fear, the over-analyzing and posturing and exhaustion..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The freakishly stressful run-on sentence in my head, set to 'repeat':
I need a car in order to get a job to get money to pay for the car to get a job so I can get money to pay for a place to live near my job that I don't have but need so I can save money and feed my kids and meet their needs and gain some measure of independence so I can see more clearly what I want and need and must choose for myself and my children who need security which requires staying in school which requires a car which I need in order to...........
tired yet?
me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I loved your run-on sentence...it so well articulates the madness of it all; the way most of us spend our lives...
hey! Is that me talking in your head or is it you talking in my head?
Present, listening and praying.
mymusings,
thanks for commenting - I do believe that good things are ahead, but it helps to hear it said. :)
serfmann,
I'm not sure whether I should laugh at your comment or be afraid...maybe I need some coffee before I can figure it out. (?)
...friends are a good thing - I'm grateful for you guys. :)
cameron,
thanks for the comment - you're welcome here..
sally,
so happy for your presence - I am present at your blog as well, just haven't had time to write this week.. :)
Post a Comment