Can someone please help me understand Twitter?
What is that?
Why do I need to 'follow' you on it?
Seriously - two of my favorite blogs now have this column with shorthand updates and I just don't quite know what's happening..
If I follow you on Twitter, will I be able to get back?
Will I know how to read shorthand?
?
...at cmputr, typng Twitter Twitter #@$j/..hping sum1 cn hlp me..
two minutes ago
***There. I did it. Now am I in? ***
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Twitter is awesome.
It's kind of all-pervasive, so if you're not one of those, "ooh, I just saw a purple lizard, who can I tell?!?!" people, then you might not like it.
I'm one of those people who likes to type random thoughts into my laptop at 1:34 p.m. and know that somewhere, someone is laughing.
Infact, they are ROFL.
Hopefully, at least.
Post a Comment