Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spare a moment for Headshot help?

Hi.
I am an actress whose headshots were woefully outdated.
Until yesterday's impromptu photo session.
So here I am to beg your assistance.

It's recommended that before selecting your final headshots (the ones that you will send ahead, or carry with you, to auditions), it's a good idea to ask family and friends for feedback. My proofs are available for viewing(editing will resolve issues like the light switch, stray hairs etc).

So if you have a minute to follow this link, I'd appreciate anything you have to say. You can leave comments here or email me. If you scroll over the thumbnails at the bottom it will show you the filename which you could use as a reference.

The images will end up online at KateRudd-dot-com after we finalize the site..
which will probably be close to the time when my legal name changes to Rudd this spring.

I chose to switch my performance name from Katie Rose to Kate Rudd after realizing that there are no other people working under that name in the industry, according to IMDB. Just good business sense when you consider the fact that there are several other Katie Roses, one of which is a notable porn star, another of which is an up and coming vocalist from Chicago.

--------End of self-involved tedium------

10 comments:

Kate Rudd said...

OK, so the link I asked you to follow isn't exactly working.

I'll get it functional as soon as I can, hopefully tonight.

argh.

;)

Charity said...

Hot Momma!!!

Allie, Dearest said...

This Ben Folds song is beautiful! I'm totally adding it to my playlist!

I like the 3rd picture. Your eyes are beautiful. You look like a character from LOST, you know, a natural, ethereal sort of woman, walking in the wilderness.

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures are great but that you need some more dramatic makeup in a few of your pictures. I have done head shot makeup before and would be willing to do yours without charge if you are interested. I just went to a training with a famous makeup artist who does makeup for the stars. :) Let me know. Cadie Rae 616-604-1791.

Wags said...

i like 115 the best...

Suz said...

Beautiful Cadie! Thanks for sharing. Do we get to hear some of your music again soon?

Tara Petty said...

Those are some really great pictures. I would say the best ones are the 13th one as well as the third one from the end.

palomarace said...

Hey beautiful lady,
I am just entering back into the blog world again now that ALL my events are over and done with and I can have a life again. :) Thanks for all your support over the months as the strike as gone on... you're awesome!

Well, I like number 15 if you crop the thermostat and light switch and Scott who has sat in on his fair share of casting sessions with producers agrees. He also says that the last one would be good to go along with it. I too, like that one. I also like 11. Your eyes "pop" in that pic.

you look great!

Jessie said...

haha ... so i tried the link ... and now i just read your comment.

Question answered!!

Kate Rudd said...

thanks for all the helpful feedback, everyone.
really kind of you to take the time.
:)