Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sometimes you go for a while thinking that being a parent is normal, but then, while making your daughter's lunch for the next day, you have to go her room and take a sandwich bag off her stuffed polar bear's head.
And you think, nope. It's not normal.
It's more like being a crazy person, living in a house with other crazy people.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Uh huh...I remember getting ready for work and having to rummage through my daughter's toy box to get my slip because it was not a half slip, it was a "bride hat".
Oh, I've got lots of stories!

Katie's Mom

Daniel Rudd said...

i feel like jack handy is discontent with his little box in the right column, so he's working to infiltrate your headline content.

...or

maybe there's a "Willow Handy" or a "Ginger Handy" behind every Jack.