These are great!!!! Hey if the girls want some cake we are having Isaiahs 1st Birthday party on Saturday. Just some family... you are family.:) 3pm is cake time, come early for chili. Cadie Rae
Amy, I feel like every time I check your site I catch up on so much..thanks for commenting.
CAdie Rae,the girls will be at their dad's, unfortunately..so i won''t tell them because i know they'd be sad to miss it! but there is a chance i may be able to swing by for a few minutes - i'd love to see you guys. thanks for thinking of us! :)
4 comments:
Love the pictures. Miss and love all three of you.
wow! I have been missing out on all your posts. I just caught up though!
I too love the pictures!
These are great!!!! Hey if the girls want some cake we are having Isaiahs 1st Birthday party on Saturday. Just some family... you are family.:) 3pm is cake time, come early for chili. Cadie Rae
Kelly, miss you too! Let's talk soon..
Amy, I feel like every time I check your site I catch up on so much..thanks for commenting.
CAdie Rae,the girls will be at their dad's, unfortunately..so i won''t tell them because i know they'd be sad to miss it! but there is a chance i may be able to swing by for a few minutes - i'd love to see you guys. thanks for thinking of us!
:)
Post a Comment