
In the center of this picture is my cousin Kelly on her June wedding day..
Angela and I felt lucky to be at her side, as you can see in our faces.
Now the people of Connecticut are so lucky, because she lives there..and Michigan definitely feels the absense.
And she's not just beautiful - but strong, kind, wickedly funny, intelligent, resiliant...
Thanks to Ang for the picture...




2 comments:
I miss you too. I miss everyone so much, but on the other hand I am so happy with my life here and I truly love the man I came here for. He is a loving, kind, selfless and just all around wonderful man. I love you, and can't wait to talk with you soon.
:)
It's great to see you happy.
And I can't wait to see both of you again.
But looking forward to talking much sooner than that will happen(Christmas?)
I love you!
Post a Comment