Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my page. I love getting comments from you. I visit your page often and it is always an inspiration to me. I am no longer in Chicago. We moved to Pennsylvania last week and I began Grad school yesterday. Wow, so much work but worth it already. We should chat sometime and catch up. Hope all is well. Love, johnny
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!
Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my page. I love getting comments from you. I visit your page often and it is always an inspiration to me. I am no longer in Chicago. We moved to Pennsylvania last week and I began Grad school yesterday. Wow, so much work but worth it already. We should chat sometime and catch up. Hope all is well. Love, johnny
johnny,
found one of your baseball shirts in my laundry. I think I got the grass stains out.
I keep meaning to send it back to you, but instead I put it on whenever I have to make an important sales call, or play with my army guys.
I really enjoyed reading your blog and catching up on what's been happening in your life (in July and September OF 2003).
Hope to see you in Chicago in November for voicework... DOUGH!!
well, maybe we can meet halfway in Canton.
Glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment