After we finished filming two short films last week and the bohemian actors/crew scattered in all directions, I set myself to the task of moving into our new apartment and starting a new job.
The great news is that we are in, overnights and all, and loving our new place.
It has been almost two years since we've had a home that's ours. It hasn't been easy at times to keep a good attitude about that. I still can't believe that we have the place, that it's *our place*..it feels so hopeful. sweet.
The sad news(for me) is that I will not have much internet access for a while until I get a computer. So I won't be in touch as often as I'd like.
So, please forgive me if it takes days to respond to emails and comments. For now, it would seem that we ought to communicate primarily via singing telegram.
Or cell phone.
But I will be back as often as I can, and hopefully soon will have things back to normal.
Thanks to everyone who reads this start-and-stop clumsy blog..I am really grateful for you.
Here's a picture of the girls at our first breakfast at HOME.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
YAY!!! congrats on being in your new place!!! What's the new job?
Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blogville. It made me very happy to have message from you. I hope you stop by again soon. I'm so happy for you and your girls. You all deserve the best palace/jungle/aquarium/baseball field/roller rink/field of flowers/stone skipping pond/north pole/ocean full of ice cream/or whatever your apartment becomes on any day! Enjoy it! It's worth the risk!
I am a chiropractic assistant....in training.
:)
Thanks for the congrats - I love our place, and you are welcome anytime you pass through Michigan, Amy! :)
Thanks, Johnny. I think today I'll take the stone-skipping pond.
And I agree with you..lately, life seems absolutely worth the risk.
sorry this post is pretty messed up(typos and no picture..blogger is acting wierd and I don't have time to figure it out at the moment..back to work!)
:)
Post a Comment