Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lately, Willow is the queen of one-liners. What makes them great is the absolute seriousness with which she delivers them, having no idea how funny they are. Here's a couple from last night's drive (Mom and I decided these would make great titles/subtitles for a new genre of literature..books written by children for adults):

Maybe There's a Skunk in That Forest..or maybe we just ran over one.

When You See a Bright Star Flashing in the Night..it's just an airplane.

I was laughing so hard picturing the illustrations.

.............
Recently we had to say goodbye to our family dog, Dudlee. There are some nice pictures of her last hoorah at my mom's blog. And a kind of weird website dedicated to her here.

............

And now, a shameless plea for help. I need a Friday night babysitter(while I'm at work) every other week starting next Friday. Are there any Aunts, Cousins, or girlfriends out there who would like to make a little cash spending a few quality hours with the girls twice a month? Even if you can only do it once in a while, I would like to talk to you! Give me a call or email if you're interested in helping. I can't pay much but could barter my skills as an artist or manual laborer!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hello Katie!

I wish that I lived closer to you (and Ang and Ryan). I would love to help you out....if only there wasn't a time zone issue.

Life seems to be gettting better. Keep going strong!

Ang said...

i wanted to post your soon to be famous utube on my blog (check your email)...but maybe you want to :)

mar-mar said...

i'll call you sometime..or you can call me...i should be around wed. evening if you want to try my room..i have a meeting at ten-or i will see you thanksgiving???