Today Ginger casually remarked:
" Sometimes Tummy wants cheese, so it gets some out of the fridge..but I say, 'NO!!, Tummy! PUT that BACK! .. "
This comment drew much laughter from the rest of us, since G( who, I assure you, has never wanted for predictable nourishment) has a habit of raiding the kitchen in the wee hours of the morning for inexplicable reasons. We often find a trail of yogurt containers, cheese wrappers, berry stems...soy milk..
We now have a bit of insight into the inner dialogue she deals with as she stands before the refrigerator door. At least she tells Tummy to do the right thing...waiting for the nourishing breakfast that always arrives when the rest of the family rises..
Whatever 'Tummy' says back, though, must be very convincing..given the frequency of our messy morning discoveries.
..........................................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Katie,
I'm not getting any email yet from you (strange!), so I'll go ahead and post some email addresses again.
1. retrorudd@yahoo.com
2. arudd@{the name of the college I work at}.edu
I wanted to send you the paragraph form treatment we've developed and see how interested you might be in the (only) female role...your interest & ability to maybe shoot sometime during the last week and a half of july will partly determine how quickly we go forward with fleshing out the script and rushing through pre-production steps (we're already in low-key pre-production mode....)
So I'll send you the treatment as soon as I figure out a place to send it :-) Or I could post it in an obscure place on the internet so you could read it -- in case its hard for you to get to email these days. I'll keep my eye on (both) email accounts...
thanks!
great story about G, too.
I've certainly "heard" the voice of "tummy" more often in my life than most of the other voices that occasionally haunt or inspire me...
it's:
rosemaysage@hotmail.com
....not sure why the delay in delivery, but it's not the first time it's happened. Oh, well, free email.
:)
Post a Comment