Thursday, November 03, 2005

blogthings.com is addictive..

Your Hidden Talent
You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.

www.blogthings.com

7 comments:

Sally said...

Well, Katie dear, after spending 20 minutes on a test I realized I took a different one than you. And I didn't like the results....

Then I found out my Japanese name and this: You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

Which I thought was pretty darn cool. Then I was wondering why I am wasting all this time doing these tests! :)

palomarace said...

It's kinda weird how true this is.


You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.

Kate Rudd said...

amy, sorry for the awkward comment at your blog..definitely not on purpose.
on a lighter note, though, your post really made me laugh and gave me some inspiration for fun things to do with the girls!
sally, sorry you took the wrong test and didn't like the results...I think, from what I know of you, that your Japanese name was pretty accurate! :)

Sally said...

Katie, I am drawn here throughout the day.... and I pray for you.

Sally

mar-mar said...

i am listening to "share the well"..."stray dogs in the airport bark, tail curled up like a question mark, rats in the gutter, scared sarala...ta ta le le...jesus found your grandfather there...he was beaten on the street you are walking down...north carolina, will never be the same, for the girl with her grandmother's name..."and it made me think of you :) miss you and love you so much!

palomarace said...

Hey Katie,
no worries AT ALL about the comment.
We will definitely have to go bowling when you get to LA.

Sally said...

We're going to do some bowling in Ann Arbor..... I am so pleased so very pleased to know you're coming, dear. The "agenda" is flexible. Gwen and Kris are arriving on Sat. I'm going to Laurie's on Thursday. Beth and Michelle are coming over on Friday. There's somebody else too, but I cannot remember.... anyway, WE want you at anypoint. (Oh, BTW, Laurie has a class on Saturday a.m., so we'll send her on her way with a cupajoe and she'll meet up with us later - ooooooh, cell phone technology - don't ya love it?))

My heart and brain are spinning right now. I hate that. The world would describe it as too much to take, but God is bigger than any of it. I just don't want someone's heartfelt but "trite" response (I think you know what I mean). I want gutwrenching prayer. (Kind of like Job for his friends) And then again, maybe I have no right asking for that.

Anyway, if you will - pray for my spinning to stop
Thanks, Katie.