Today I was thinking about what to write. I wanted to relate something funny, something almost unbelievable but true..just a little commentary from my crazy life that would, hopefully, provide a laugh. But so far, I've got nothing.
I guess I'll have to use this recent post from my sister's crazy life instead
In case that link didn't work or you didn't realize what I'm suggesting, you should visit this site www.marmarllama.blogspot.com and peek at a day in the life of Mary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Carlee13doris,
Thank you so much for participating in the life of the anti-onion society. We are so glad to have your ongoing altruistic investment in the dialouge that goes on here. I look forwar to hearing some of your other comments that are highly relevant to the post you are commenting on.
I'm wondering if you would like to also call me at home around dinner time tonight my numbers is 555-555-1212
thanks sister, glad i could provide you with some laughs...this whole week has been full of things just like that-and it is only the first week.
i am loving being back here, tonight i am going to the bourgouis pig, a coffee shop, to "study" with some friends...last night i went to a free jazz concert
its amazing how a person's heart can be in more than one place at once-lawton/chicago
doesn't look like i will make it home labor day wknd
tell J, W, and G I say hi
love you guys,
mar
Post a Comment