I have once again over-committed. I knew I had too much going on this summer, and that I should not assume any more responsibilities; but before I could stop myself, I opened my flapping mouth and said 'yes'. I've been asked(several weeks ago) to write the devotional lessons for the summer camps at True Vine Equestrian Center. Last year I did it, and somehow forgot how stressful it was until after I had agreed to repeat the process this summer.
It shouldn't be hard; I usually have no trouble telling stories, but when there's a deadline.... not so good.
It is now Monday's lunch hour, and I've been sitting at this computer all morning trying to squeeze out a short illustration featuring a Percheron(the featured breed of the day) ,highlighting the character traits of willingness and obedience.
Does anyone else know the feeling of your ___brain______ slowly______ freezing___, your creative ideas spinning in every direction but the task at hand?
So camp starts in seven days. Should I just bail? Yeah, I can't:
the person who asked me to write the workbook is my dearly loved Mom-in-law.
If I/When I finally get a tangible thought, I'll post it here.
Help.
">Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment