O.k, so I'm sitting on the couch and Justin has fallen asleep next to me.
After sleeping for over an hour, his snoring abruptly stops and he says(eyes closed), "How are they gonna know?"
I look at him, realize he's still asleep, and decide to experiment with him.
"They won't.", I say.
He replies after an extended pause, " I might have to bring Ginger with me Wednesday."
"Yes.", I say, watching his sleeping face.
I wonder what he's dreaming about?
"Everyone else is bringing their babies..." he muses with a peaceful smile.
"You don't want to be left out", I offer.
Does he know he's talking?
"I'll tell Roy he should bring one, too." he chuckles to himself.
Laughing softly, I respond, "Where on earth is Roy going to find a baby?!"
Does he even hear me?
Immediately after I finish speaking, he giggles like a schoolgirl and promptly resumes snoring.
">Link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment